- Dental pick
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Baking soda ( which is the most used ingredient for removing dental plaque)
- Antiseptic mouth wash
- Baking soda is an excellent and mostly used ingredient for removing dental plaque.
First, mix 1 tablespoon baking soda with 1/2 tablespoon of salt in cup. For scooping the mixture use the toothbrush by soaking it into the water. Star brushing your teeth with circular motion and spit the residue. For 5 minutes do the same motion.
Second, mix solution of half cup warm water and 1 cup hydrogen peroxide and rinse your teeth with it. This should be repeated until the whole mixture is gone and in the end rinse your mouth with cup of cold water.
As third, you will use the dental pick and you will start scrubbing your teeth with it for any visible tartar. Remember to be careful because you can hurt your gums.
As final forth step, rinse your mouth again with the antiseptic mouth wash. The process should be repeated after every 2 days until the amazing results appear.
For maintain smile that everybody wants follow this advises:
Vegetables and fruits – What keeps the teeth white? Vitamin C. This vitamin can be provided from all kinds of fruits and vegetables including strawberries and tomatoes.
For softening the tartar rub your teeth with fruits that you consume and rinse them later with mixture of water and baking soda.
Dairy products – The strongest neutralizer of all the dairy products is the cheese. It will neutralize the acid which cause plaque and before taking meal, take some Swiss cheese or cheddar cheese and chew it in your mouth.
Here are some recommendations for upholding your oral hygiene:
- Always brush your teeth before bedtime and then you can rub them with orange peel but to not rinse because you can form bacteria.
- Your teeth should be flossed every day.
- Check spacing between teeth and take a look on the color of your gums.
- The best oral cavity cleaner is the saliva and different spices increase its amount.